1. Crossroads Automotive warrants its workmanship in the service or repair of any vehicle, performed at the owner’s expense, against defects in parts and workmanship for a prorated period of 36 months or 36,000 miles nationwide* whichever occurs first.
2. Crossroads Automotive warrants its workmanship in the service or repair of any commercial vehicle or high performance vehicle performed at the owner’s expense against defects for a period of 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Some restrictions apply.
3. In the event that service or repair performed at the owner’s expense needs to be repeated within the warranty period, Crossroads Automotive will correct the defective service or repair or at its option: refund to the owner the cost of the defective service or repair for the first 12 months or 12, 000 miles whichever occurs first. Mileage greater than 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, and up to 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, Crossroads Automotive will correct the defective service or repair or at its option: refund to the owner the cost of the defective service or repair at a prorated present day rate. Customer prorated cost is determined by mileage or months whichever is greater. Paid repairs that need to be repeated during the prorated period will be performed at a cost to customer that is equal to the total time or mileage, whichever is greater, divided by 36 months or 36,000 miles at present day rates. Warranty work shall only be performed by Crossroads Automotive or its authorized agent. Unauthorized repairs shall not be honored.
Exclusions including but not limited to:
This warranty will not apply to any vehicle as follows:
• Which has not been operated or maintained as specified in the vehicle manufacturer Owner’s Manual.
• Which has been abused, altered outside of original automotive factory specifications, improperly stored or used for racing or competition of any kind. Which has had the odometer removed or tampered with.
• Any vehicle that has been altered for high performance.
• Transmissions and engines which carry manufacturers specific warranty.
• Any part supplied by customer and or used part; salvaged part will carry no warranty.
4. This warranty does not apply to parts or materials covered by other warranties or services for which the owner was not charged.
5. 6 months or 6,000 mile Warranty - Wheel alignment.
6. 12 months or 12,000 mile Warranty-clutches.
7. This warranty does not apply to routine or scheduled maintenance.
8. Noise concerns as apply to brake pads and brake shoes is 12 months or 12,000 miles.
9. This warranty is made to the original retail purchaser of the service and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
10. This warranty does not apply to vehicles which have been altered, misused or improperly maintained or if the alteration, misuse or improper maintenance or use of the vehicle has made it necessary to repeat the service or require additional service.
11. This warranty is issued and will be honored only by the Crossroads Automotive named above. In order to file claim under this warranty, the owner must present the original repair order for the inspection and determination of defective part or service. Crossroads Automotive does not assume or authorize any person to assume any other obligation or liability on its behalf.
12. This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damage, including loss of value of the vehicle, lost profits or earnings, and out-of-pocket expenses for substitute transportation or lodging. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in some cases. Warranty repair costs will not exceed the cost of the original repair or service.
13. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
14. Any dispute arising out of or associated with the work performed on or parts installed in the vehicle shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Coweta County, Georgia under the rules of the American Arbitration Association with each side bearing its own costs.
WARRANTY HOTLINE (770) 683-1512 “Your safety is Our Concern Nationwide”
*In effect 50 miles from originating repair facility.